Outlet How Do I Fix An Electrical Outlet That Tests Ok, But Does Not Work With Larger Appliances?

How do I fix an electrical outlet that tests ok, but does not work with larger appliances? - outlet

I have three recepticles not all are connected correctly (I checked) and we all have stress. No circuit breakers are triggered. I use an alarm clock at each point of sale without any problems. However, when I use the possibilities of using a drill, an electric lawn mower, or even Christmas lights do not work the plug. There is no FI-circuit breaker is triggered. I appreciate any help!

Note've tested: I, the outlets for wiring problems have been a receptacle tester used. I also used a test-piece (in addition to the clock radio), at the dinner must accompany them.

3 comments:

gilchris... said...

If you own a 120 volts between the hot and neutral wires in each container, then it seems that your circuit is not bad either.

I suspect that their vessels are old and worn. I recommend his successor. If you replace the container, make sure they are RCCB.

Mr. BIG said...

Your blood pressure should be 10%. Find the right voltage. Although the evidence that the return on your switch.

Mr. BIG said...

Your blood pressure should be 10%. Find the right voltage. Although the evidence that the return on your switch.

Post a Comment