Car Fm Transmitter Usb How Good Sound Quality Is IPod Car Kit Onto Radio?

How good sound quality is iPod car kit onto radio? - car fm transmitter usb

I have a decent life, Pioneer CD MP3 player, but it's a pain, if I add 1 new song on the CD. or delete some songs that do not want to see my MP3-CD player, and not at the thought of 200 songs that I want to achieve ...

a while ago ... I bought a car transmitter MP3 Player USB ... MP3 music played in my USB Flash Radio Talk Radio ... and the sound quality is ****!!! soooooooo swearing .. Music, comes the clear, but it gave little low, even if I put my bass on the bridge to the MAX, each book .. Bass, I learned that the iPod has the same function too ... I wonder if any of you used your iPod FM transmitter for the car have ... What is the sound quality ... Is that good or bad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment