Absense Seizures Seizures And Gardasil?

Seizures and Gardasil? - absense seizures

Has anyone had any experience? I began to have seizures tonic-clonic seizure 3 days after receiving a shot of Gardasil, 3, and was taken to hospital, where she always there for me three days and 24 hours had an EEG, which were normal. I had a normal EEG and MRI as well. The MRI came back vasicular with abnormal and normal EEG. MRI results have nothing to do with my seizures and fainting spells. After the first vaccine Gardasil has the "contraction" started, is then advanced to third shot unresponsivness and comprehensive information about the attacks.

Since then, and also suffered from the absence of complex partial seizures, and fainting. Migraine headaches and extreme fatigue worry about done me for one.

I was in a car accident 16th May this year. I broke the L2 on the back and was in a splint for 2 months. It is well healed, but still healing. The crisis began on 08 Juin. Doctors at the hospital said they psudeo or mental attacks. She sent me home a psychologist and said I should speak my boardR - Both are convinced that there is a psychological, but physical. Doctors are BUTTING head and I'm firmly in the middle.

I have 3 to 10 attacks per day, and very exhausting. I'm always tired. Still in pain.

Is there anything I can do to this releave? To try to stop it on my? Any suggestion what to do to try to get the right help? All that would be useful. Thank you!

I am a woman of 19 years on the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment