Enama Constipation Mucus In Stool First Enama Didnt Work...what Does This Mean?

Constipation mucus in stool first enama didnt work...what does this mean? - enama

Hi am a woman of 23 years. I always had problems with constipation. It was worse weeks, sometimes without progressing. If I hard and dry and the very low with mucus and sometimes much of it in blood as often inaccurate. THE great pain. I am very swollen. ENAMA treatment 3 and the first anything. help alittle, second and third, but now I am more pain. I have tried everything from pills to beverages other than the health ENAMA, but I did not have the money to go to the doc. What should I do?

1 comments:

sokokl said...

You need to have investigated this by a doctor because you might have a blockage in his intestines. If the bowel is blocked, which is very serious.

Because we not afford to see a DR-check with the city health department to see if they offer a free clinic, although not examine whether there was a nearby school of medicine who can help.

Post a Comment