Insulin Bag Did An Insulin Overdose Kill My Wife?

Did an Insulin overdose kill my Wife? - insulin bag

My wife died last Sunday. He had open heart bypass surgery on 27th January, she is recovering, but slowly. One month and one day she died. The day came when she died, her blood pressure suddenly, and decided to give medication to increase blood pressure. Instead of blood pressure drugs, and hung a bag of insulin. They were already producing insulin to keep their blood sugar levels right. So, in reality it was "double" of insulin, but the pressure has dropped. Doctors do not know who has given more of insulin, only intensive care nurses. The nurses called the doctor and he asked me if I wanted to let her go in peace, so I decided to remove all drugs. She died 15 minutes later. We stayed for about an hour after his death, he spoke with the pastor, and as we walked, she asked if he could stay a few minutes ......... they wanted to talk to us. Half an hour later, the Vice-President of the hospital, and two risk manager / Terracet guards came and talked to us. They said it was a mistake to give some of their drugs. We do not know what to say. They said they would do, and the autopsy and an investigation into what happened. He has twice since her death, called and said they still do some tests. They seemed very nervous when they told us the problem. I wonder if I get a lawyer, and I did not ask. The question is, what gives you the extra insulin causes your death?

Thanks, Danno

0 comments:

Post a Comment