Community Service Through A Church Need Ideas For A College Community Service Project?

Need ideas for a college community service project? - community service through a church

The agreement of my class is that if we are 15 hours of community service, is the weight of the final exam in one of my classes reduce ..

My goal is to women, the barriers to employment and have to work towards a better life for themselves and their families. (I am willing to) not only for the good of the class, but because it is something I wanted for a long time.

I need community service work through an agency can not not valid (do) by a church and the proposed project must be approved by the teacher.

Has anyone suggestions, where I make this service the community? I have the head of the agency approach and see if they accept the project. All ideas what could be done to help these women in this project?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment