Bicycle Severe Disabilities Does Anyone Know Why I Am Able To Bicycle With No Pain Even Though It Hurts To Run Or Walk Fast?

Does anyone know why I am able to bicycle with no pain even though it hurts to run or walk fast? - bicycle severe disabilities

Squash match, I heard a "pop" and felt a sudden pain in his left calf. I had to stop playing, and could hardly walk. I felt a little better the next day, despite walking with a limp and can not walk like a normal rhythm. He began to feel better after two or three days and now, six days later, I can walk almost normally. I can not wait to run and play racquetball for a while, but the road seemed to be OK. My question is ...

Who knows why I am in a position on a bicycle without pain, but it hurts badly run or even walk fast? And negative is the cycle with this injury, but no pain?

Even if someone has an idea what might be my specific injury, how long does it take to normally heal and can have a plan to cut back on the racquetball, basketball, without reinjuring to recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment