Trick To Carry Someone Heavier What Should I Dress Up As For Halloween?

What should I dress up as for Halloween? - trick to carry someone heavier

I am wearing a waitress at Outback Steak House and on Halloween. Since I will not trick-or-treat in a few years, not something that I thought.

Specifications:
"No Gore
No-Mask
"Nothing that fall and / or can the rehabilitation of food (for example, could interfere with straw when I make a scarecrow, for example)
"Nothing undermines the balance (like a long dress), because I have large, heavy trays of food!
"Nothing, (what a client how to dress like a Jehovah's Witness could hurt missionary)
"Do not worry, as a clown with chainsaws

I sew a little, but I do not want something expensive or time. I prefer to be modest and not show tons of skin. I really like something that amused my clients, usually somewhere in age between 30 and 80 and only wants his food.

I am a woman, 5 '7 ", 140 pounds (thin but not anorexic ... I remember my height), with brown hair that goes a bit over my shoulders. I think the costume following ideas:

Cons-piracy (striped socks, skirt and hang off) (or "gypsies")
And Egypt (I can sew a blanket like a toga thingy and make-up)
Elf (I have already a layer of brown, and I tried this trick once cold, where you super glue ear at one point and seems to see pointy ears ...) really strange
"A presidential candidate (with the buttons of my own! And a little speech)
"Something else ....?

4 comments:

Hannah W said...

You could Belle from Beauty and the Beast. because you have brown hair. and wear only yellow T-shirt and long pants or something.

You might need a nurse and nursing clothing () very comfortable

Businessman and track

Carine H said...


Go to this site for thousands of great ideas for costumes

NEW Halloween Costumes idea for year 2008
http://www.juzcostumes.com

PENELOPE said...

to walk like a belly dancer.

go here and check it out http://www.marzino.com

Paterick W said...

Here are some ideas:

Doe Boy pillsberry
Ketchum Pokemon Question
-pikachu
-dragon
Robot
-ninja
Self-gangsta fresh
-nerd

Post a Comment