Ideas For Parents 45th Anniversary Party 45th Wedding Anniversary Party Ideas?

45th Wedding Anniversary Party Ideas? - ideas for parents 45th anniversary party

9. August, we are a party for my parents 45th Wedding anniversary. My husband and his brother are cooking a meal of 12 courses, SA, and I decorate the table chrage setting / decorations / cake / your room.

I have ideas for normal balloons, etc., but I want something different, yet affordable lil. I'm in the UK and the theme is, of course, sapphire, so that I can to save the blue, white and maybe some pink pale purple'm Chad.

Has anyone a flower / ball / ideas?

3 comments:

lemonlim... said...

Pictures worth a thousand words so many pictures of his life. All his family and friends to view. In the tables of guests and a large portrait at the entrance. Perhaps a slide show. Classical music with new things for young people when it is danced. Talk to your person in the world that have done and seen everything. I love balloon bouquets instead of dispersion with a bow more. Remember, water in bottles at every table.

Jennifer C said...

If there is a dinner, why not the image for the color scheme, white table top with a blue cover, napkins, wedding flowers cover the center think-configuration

blackpool lass said...

40th Anniversary of me, my kids gave us a surprise party. Fantasy dress.we had a great time and memories.

Post a Comment