Shoes For Nueropathy Nueropathy-Recommend Any Shoes?

Nueropathy-Recommend Any Shoes? - shoes for nueropathy

Hello! I speak a lot of neuropathy and wondered if others out there to have, and what shoes or inserts are recommended? Like any other type of insurance? I'm not going to go buy shoes, and if I start over an hour and it hurt. I received no money for a couple or orthopedic shoes or something. I'm on my feet, often just for the shopping and what not, thank you so any information would be helpful:)

3 comments:

John M said...

Drewshoe.com maybe something for you. They have a lot of shoes very comfortable and the prices are not bad. im sure it will be something for you

Judie(((ST JUDE KIDS))) said...

You may experience a medical supply store or a diabetic foot wear store and also ask your doctor or diabetic shoes.Why find what you are not shoes for diabetics or DiabeticShoes.com do in the area to research and see what happened to you. Good luck.

JP said...

Start with socks for diabetics - not too expensive. Save your receipts, tax deductible.

Post a Comment