Removing Hair Extensions Removing HAIR EXTENSIONS, Removing Glue?? HELP??

Removing HAIR EXTENSIONS, removing glue?? HELP?? - removing hair extensions

I pasted / inserted my own extensions in about 3 weeks. (yes, I'm crazy like that). I bought all the products in a beauty salon. I try, W / remover oil and emerging markets delete Union, but left behind some of the tail. It remains a rubbery blob into sections. I am obliged to try to take a comb and the remaining glue from the hair, but it does not work. It is taking FOREVER .........

Does anyone know of another product (olive oil, baby?) To the glue that holds the hair to help me yet? I do not want my hair in the process damage and a beauty salon is not the problem. (2 small children and short on cash!)

Is it normal to remove hours to have the glue? Thank you for any help! =)

2 comments:

blossom_... said...

Using acetone
I do my own hair extensions! i love them! with the help of the mother, of course!
Acetone, in turn, glue and sand coming out!
No Yes, he's usually take in a position to hours!
Acetone is used to remove nail extension!
If so really cheap as eBay or Sumthing! I've always net! but if you can not expect to get the TSD, in which he did not buy it!
but if not, try to dissolve the nail polish!
Soak a cotton ball in polish remover and let the security deposit until the sand, but there are still remaining adhesive Bhind conditioned on your hair for a few minutes and FVE thro comb and has set the left off the left edge of Bhind!
I hope that helped!
Hunny Goodluck x


and please dont use Babyoil! Wil because you pull out your own hair!
iv tried!
does not work! X
somthing you need to burn the glue! ... namely disappear, acetone, to dissolve the nail polish! x

talieeya... said...

Damage the hair really like that. I do not know if it works, but maybe you can try applying heat with a blow to the section to which the adhesive glue can be soft enough to get comb. Be sure to make each section at a time, you do not want the glue dries and hardens on the hair. Good luck

Post a Comment