Child Nutrition Advice I Have A Binge Problem, Advice Please?

I have a binge problem, advice please? - child nutrition advice

[I know it's a bit long, but I really appreciate knowing who made the time to read and offer advice]
I have therefore to be overweight as a child, then when I learned about nutrition and exercise, I lost weight. I was pretty much my ultimate goal, if the stress myself and my weight has increased by almost 20 pounds! During this time (last week), I developed a problem of overcapacity. I am opposed to him, and I quit smoking and his decision to lose weight to take, and can be successful for a few weeks, and then resumes. I eat very healthy and exercise almost every day, but my car sabotaged repeatedly by "binge." I say that "hard" and think that I can do, but most of this cycle continues, the more I began to think I am a joke.

I think I need professional help - I hate to do something more than it is, but I'm very serious, it takes precedence over my life. He went too long and needs to stop. The problem is ... (Continued)

1 comments:

njyogibe... said...

Is there someone at school, you can say, as a great teacher you can trust? u should really tell your parents, and I do not know, but it can be a negative reaction. It would be very sad for you and it's good to have another person in his position, so you can discuss with them, if parents do well. In addition, a new idea in Overeaters Anonymous, a group of people to check wiith foods are linked. MTGS they are free ... not say how old you are, but can be the IIF meeting that would be great. a Google search for "Overeaters Anonymous" and your city or town or state. It appears that you have a good understanding of the problem, but I hope they understand that this is not a character that is not hers, a single disease and are stronger than the last.

Post a Comment