Head Scarves For Cancer Patients Hair Stylists And Cancer Patients - I Need Help.?

Hair stylists and cancer patients - I need help.? - head scarves for cancer patients

The items that I lost my hair due to stress and drugs for cancer, but only in the here and there. Some vary in size from the size of pennies in the middle of the back of my hair. Finally, we must reject. I have curly hair and thick (left what remains), so he could hide video clips.

Can you give me something to hide those stains? I can no extensions, which could cause more damage and fall. Headbands cover. Can a headscarf or not) in my head (at work, but I do not need a big wig wear. Do you know something to hide, that those who would grow up to help? And where can I find? Please do not tell me a hat. My wedding is in two weeks, and I'm in a panic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment