Post Viral Fatigue More Condition_symptoms Any One Else Feel Like They Are Always Ill? M.E/ Post Viral Fatigue.?

Any one else feel like they are always ill? M.E/ post viral fatigue.? - post viral fatigue more condition_symptoms

Several years ago I had glandular fever, also known as mono or Epstein-Barr known. Since then I've never been good. I was always ill with something or other headaches, nausea and just generally feeling rubbish. After numerous blood tests showed nothing wrong, I was diagnosed with me / post viral fatigue.
This has really made my daily life and relationships. How can I prevent this from ruining my life and relationships, etc. .....

1 comments:

Tequila said...

Something like this used to ruin a relationship if you are with care and understanding of Guy!

Like other members of the same way one learns to deal with it and enjoy life. :)

Post a Comment